New, Hooked, and could use advice...

GoldenMotor.com

jats

Mar 13, 2012
oregon
burly makes some nice pull trailers at a reasonable price and work great towed one on a 600 mile bicycle trip through the Oregon cascades (MTB not a MB) nice and light tows like a dream. planning on towing it with my MB to grocery shop. on the duel gearing used to be a mechanic on the great Arcata to Ferndale kinetic sculpture race and we did a split rear end for pavement and a lower gear for sand we took a 10 speed crank arm cut the arm off and used a deraler for a tensioner and to shift up and down. don't know if thats gives you any ideas but hope it helps. I'll be rooting for you!

jats

Mar 13, 2012
oregon
came to mind that if you put the power gear spaced off of the normal gear you could use the rubber rag and stock bolts. I think it was pirate cycles that had them there like 48? teeth good luck with a derailler a tensioner wow would love to see pictures of it

T

FireEater

Apr 16, 2012
Alberta Canada
I will post some when I get it done. Will be about a month at least till I get it done, waiting for parts to come and stuff sure sucks!

I did a 40 mile run yesterday on a china lady. It was almost great. Going there there was no wind. Coming back there was about 30 mph headwind for 5 miles and 30 mph gusting to 43 mph crosswind for the last 15 miles. Half hour after I got home the wind died down to almost zero! Aurgh! lol