GoldenMotor.com

skout

Nov 25, 2008
eastern virginia
Hello all :
Broke down an ordered a "Deluxe 80cc(66cc?) and the upswept expansion chamber exhaust I read about on this website. Has anyone used this combo and if so was re-jetting of the carb required? I used to have the old street legal sreet two stroke motorcycles back when they were legal(showing my age now) but can't remember whether re-jetting was required. Any how, just wanted to say hello and it looks like there are a lot of innovative things being done with these bikes. Has anyone any advice or experience on setting up a dealership to include selling, installing, maintaining and servicing these style bicycles? I am not interested in quitting my day job but was thinking of some part time endeavor. Regards, Skout

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Welcome to the forurm. I would port the intake and the exhaust while you are installing, there is instructions and pictures here if you do a search. Good luck with your build.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
You shouldn't need to re-jet, but may have to adjust your needle clip.

I haven't set up a dealer, but I do sell themm on occasion.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Skout, welcome. They are great fun to sell. I would suggest start out small and just do a few. That way you know how long it takes you to build one on average. (I am slow as dirt, lol) How much you you need to make and what the local market will bare. Later when you want to expand, you can look for a wholesale supplier. Side note, the internet is gonna have a good many folks selling by spring and for every 100 ppl who want one, maybe one will actually buy. It is a great side line thing. Best of luck!