mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
First what is the difference on these three all from piston

Motorized Bicycles Gas Bike Engines Gas Powered Bikes Motorized Bicycle Parts

Next how does this zoom compare to the first three
Which is the one that I am selling tomorrow but it now says they can not send them to the us huh but still for comparison reasons

Zoombicycles CANADA ONLY - Limited Edition ZB 80cc Silver Slant Engine Kit | Bicycle Engine Kits | EHBC Distributors Ltd

Next are these from Gasbike.net

Jet 80cc 2 Stroke Bicycle Motor - Jet 80cc 2 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit - 66cc Bicycle Engine Kit

Silver Slant 80cc 2 Stroke Bicycle Motor - Silver Slant 80cc 2 Stroke Bicycle Engine Kit - 66cc Bicycle Engine Kit

GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish)

GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5 Super Rat 66cc/80cc Slant Head Bike Motor Kit (Standard Finish)

Which one of these is the best other than the $200 one I am assuming it is the best of them? Why are the ones from blow by u so much more expensive than all the rest do they do something to them to make them worth more?
And my last question is does anyone sell a two stroke china girl rear rack mount setup?
Thanks and peace out

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Thank you and I was thinking that they all are pretty much the same. Is there anyone that mods these and resells them for a little more, have you bought it and or has anyone?

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
cool, I still wonder what the best one is though and what company to go with I used zoom last time but they can't ship out of Canada anymore. I will be going into town to put money on the card tomorrow so I am hoping to have a good idea of which way to go by then. thanks

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Does the DAX GT50R 4.2HP come in a kit hopefully with a chain I don't like friction and if yes what is the info on it?