My DIY Fat Tire Bike pART II ( Bike Complted )

GoldenMotor.com

JesseKuan

Oct 13, 2008
Miami
rmflaHI there.......

Here I come again, last time I had posted the prototype photo of my fat tire chopper to show you guys what I am going to make. It's 1 and half month ago. Now my bike almost complted. Show you some images of my bike. The next step is I am going to install a 33 cc 4 Stroke engine onto the bike. but that will be my next post.

This time just show you the image of my chopper bike.

Let me know if you have any comments about it. Tks.............

JC

Attachments

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Cool bike! Where did the headlight come from? Post some more photos when the engine is in place. I bet that first ride is going to be something you'll never forget. Nice work.
SB

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
nice job !!! (^)
looks pretty sweet :)
how are you going to power it ?(2 or 4 cycle)
how is it in turns ?
does it even need a kickstand ? laff
enquiring minds want to know !!!

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
WOW!! That is one beautifull bike kinda looks alot more like a motor cycle It's obvious that it's way too heavy a load for a 33cc however 33cc is very light so I dont know. what I do know is I love that bike .:):):):)

JesseKuan

Oct 13, 2008
Miami
nice job !!! (^)
looks pretty sweet :)
how are you going to power it ?(2 or 4 cycle)
how is it in turns ?
does it even need a kickstand ? laff
enquiring minds want to know !!!
Tks your post here are the response to your question

1. I am going to install 4 strock engine for this bike.

2. The engine kit like attached image shows ( Available in China )

3. Kick stand is a good question, this bike rear frame was designed to fit with AVON 300 wide motorcycle tire. but I am still looking for this tire in China, now I can only install a 285/35/18 racing car tire ( This tire only for Porsche and Marsarati that kind of car )..... The tire shape is flat so it not really need kick stand now.....HA.HA

But if I found the tire I am looking for now, it's round shape motorcycle tire, I will need kick stand.

Bless me get the tire as soon as I can.

Jesse

Attachments

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
33cc sounds abit small...look at all that space in that frame...id like to here of you throwing a honking motor in that thing...but im kinda a gear head...cool frame man...you could change the routing of the front chain and fit a enormous motor in there...