Black Kat Bobber

GoldenMotor.com

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Re: Black Kat Bobber...More Pics.

The bike is a keeper. I had this look in my mind since Aug. of 08 just didn't have the time but know that I have no job I have more time to do what I would like.I hope this bike will put me on the map and maybe get back into building hotrods@kustom kars. Please dont think I dont dig these bikes I do and have seen some kool bikes on this site thanks for the strokes and have a wonderful Easter.

Adam.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I absolutely love this bike! It has, "The Look". It has that old school, rat rod look that fires my rocket. You've done it. Congrats, GFB. I can't wait to see it finished.
Tom

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
looks good. did you cut and flip the rear triangle?
Cut the rear chain stay at the bottom with wheel still attached sat on the bike till I got the drop I was looking for, than cut the top stays and added new triangles to finish it. Wanted the Frisco Bobber look

The light on the front is a off road driving light sold at Wal-Mart

Thanks,

Adam

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Ok I can't sit here and let all you big shot board trackers steal the show! You pushed me to get my azz in gear. The bobber is going to get finished.Oh yea I't will be nice, too nice for the rat rod forum. Any takers on a Quick build off Ex Rat against Board Track? What ya got?:D

Adam