Where are you buying kits from these days ??? comments on quality ???

GoldenMotor.com

Sam90lx

Sep 29, 2015
Ventura CA
Well Gasbike.net is out for me thanks to one member here who did a great write up with pics on one of their motors. Looks like Cheez or Dax for my upcoming motor purchase.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Who is that seller on ebay?
MZ miami or something?
MZ peddles china rip offs and bling crap mostly. But they do have some nice parts hard to find anywhere else.....I dislike them but WOULD buy from them if I had to. (Mags)

caoboy

Sep 3, 2015
modesto
MZ peddles china rip offs and bling crap mostly. But they do have some nice parts hard to find anywhere else.....I dislike them but WOULD buy from them if I had to. (Mags)
They have that cool expansion chamber exhaust though...which is about all I want to buy from them.

BUT...now that I'm buying a tig machine...I may just look into building my own :)

Dead66

May 11, 2016
Pawleys Island
I recently bought a 'Balanced" kit form Ozark Cruisers. I had originally meant to put on aMt Bike and someone told me I would need a short Intake for the carb to fit the Frame. So I asked Steve Duncan from Ozark about it and he sold me a $20 milled intake. Well when he sent the kit and intake I discovered that the intake can not be used with the kit at all. The short intake places the carb right in the way of the clutch lever so it is impossible to make it work. How Steve could not have known this prior to selling me the $20 uncharge is beyond me? To make matters worse, I realized the stock intact will work just fine after all but... That's right, Steve kept the stock intake and never sent it to me. When I told him of my troubles he said he would be glad to sell me one. When I reminded him that I had already paid for it and that it should have been sent in the first place he stopped returning my emails. I called him on the phone and he said he would shop it. He did not. So I got on Ebay and found one SHIPPED for $4.88.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Maybe I am missing something, but the clutch lever can not move all the way over because it hits the bowl of the carb. Is it not necessary for the lever to move that far?
If there is a travel problem remove the clutch "arm" from the splined shaft
and reclock it to the outside so that you have more travel.

What carb are you using?

attach the clutch cable stop so that there is just wiggle play. That will set the
amount of travel of the arm.
Do not use the small spring on the clutch cable behind the arm.