My First Build_Dyno Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

mexlas

Apr 15, 2010
California
Hello all,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my first build. Its an early GT Dyno with a Wildcat 80 engine with Sportsmans sprocket and adapter.

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
mexlas-

Great looking bike! In case you didn't know, what you have is a Dyno Von Franco edition. I have one, but I got mine free (it was a basket case).

I wish mine were as nice as yours; I would have kept the special paint scheme and striping. But this is what mine looks like now (a 4 stroke work in progress):

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
that is going to be one fine looking motorized bicycle. I agree if their was a way to make the fake tank hold gas that would be really nice

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Nice mexlas! You did a great justice to your bike by adding the tank/rack and not just slapping an ugly p-nut tank on top of the stylish non-functioning stock tank. Awesome!

I'm more than sure the fake tank could be made functional quite easily as well, but not necessary with the rack/tank. Wish more people could see it this way......I truly don't like the "pimple on a pumpkin", strap-on peanut tank, maybe it's just me lol.

Rack/tanks rock.....keeps the bike looking much cleaner and are functional.

.wee.

Last edited:

mexlas

Apr 15, 2010
California
mexlas-

Great looking bike! In case you didn't know, what you have is a Dyno Von Franco edition. I have one, but I got mine free (it was a basket case).

I wish mine were as nice as yours; I would have kept the special paint scheme and striping. But this is what mine looks like now (a 4 stroke work in progress):

Thanks you Atombikes, I love this color.. I am thinking about my next build, it's also going to be 4 stroke like yours.

mexlas

Apr 15, 2010
California
Sweeet bike! :)

We just need to figure out an easy way to get the fake tanks to hold gas.
Thanks Motobicycleracing, I totally agree about the tank, I can close to making a small tank to hold small amount of fuel to keep in the fake tank... I found this cool rack tank for $25.00 could not pass it up.

mexlas

Apr 15, 2010
California
Nice mexlas! You did a great justice to your bike by adding the tank/rack and not just slapping an ugly p-nut tank on top of the stylish non-functioning stock tank. Awesome!

I'm more than sure the fake tank could be made functional quite easily as well, but not necessary with the rack/tank. Wish more people could see it this way......I truly don't like the "pimple on a pumpkin", strap-on peanut tank, maybe it's just me lol.

Rack/tanks rock.....keeps the bike looking much cleaner and are functional.

.wee.
Thanks a lot Scotto, I really wanted one of those cylinder type of tanks but I have a little buddy that likes to go on rides. Perfect spot to mount his crate.

RedRider48

Nov 21, 2013
Severna Park, MD
Hello all,

I just wanted to share some pictures of my first build. Its an early GT Dyno with a Wildcat 80 engine with Sportsmans sprocket and adapter.

Hi,
I'm new to all of this motorized bike stuff and wanting to learn from you guys. I just wanted to compliment you on that rear tank idea. However, being in the rear, it should be a NASCAR rated fuel cell. LOL!