Huasheng 142-f blow back maybe

GoldenMotor.com

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
ive been running my Huasheng for a little while now and she is treating me well but I just went to check the state of my oil and I noticed some dripping out of my air filter box. I opened the box and there appears to be oil spatter coming back out of the intake.

is this possibly from overfilling the oil pan? (it's a little hard to get my bike/the motor level when filling it, I also topped it up with the engine warm wich may not have been correct)

could this explain why the last couple of times I've started it from cold it was a little harder? or why I have been getting some slightly rough idling?

xlander

Dec 12, 2014
az
I won't swear to it. You could be a little over and cause this. However more likely it's that your using a single leg kickstand. When the motor is tilted the oil rests in a place it want intended. When I put my massload evi kickstand on that problem went away for me.

Side note. Get a 100ml syringe with vinyl tubing to change your oil. I site full around 160ml of oil.

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
My bike has a two leg kickstand. Good tipping tip though.
I popped open my oil pan and a bunch came out. I think my mistake was topping it up while the engine was warm.
Seems to be running much better now