Addicting hobby Apple Capital Wenatchee Wa.

GoldenMotor.com

Lookatpopsgo

Apr 19, 2012
brnotHello & thanks to all who have contributed to this site. I live in hill country and peddaling a to work just wasnt practical. After searching this site I decided upon a 4 stroke 4g kit. Six months later, not only has this MB been my only means of transportation, it has turned into an all out hobby / addiction, lol... Font suspension was added, front disc brake, shift kit, custom paint, 2400 lum headlight, hotshot tail light, kevlar tires, comfort seat, fully adjustable mirror, grip shifter w matching grip shift throttlebrnotbrnot. Everywhere I go, ppl ask questions, compliment the bike, take pictures & want to shake my hand. When I figure out how to post pics on this site I will. I have truly enjoyed motorizing my bike. Thanks for reading

beach cruiser

Mar 13, 2012
Puget Sound Convergence Zone
I hear ya loud and clear about this being an addictive hobby. I'll be retiring this time next year after working 34 years with DoD and needed to find a hobby. I only found out about this motorized bicycle thing in the last 3 to 4 months and I'm already starting my 3rd build. Welcome!

Bert

Apr 27, 2012
Miami Florida
Welcome, i am new myself to this site... you are not wrong about it being addictive....its crack on wheels......lol....i read the description of your bike......wow it has everything.....all you need to do now is join a motorcycle gang......lol they wont be able to tell that its a bike......on that note welcome and have fun.....!!!!!