Vendor review by Motoschwinn

GoldenMotor.com

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Ok Guys,

I ordered a long POO POO pipe from bicycle-engines.com. Shipping was quick, I had it in 3 days, and that was coming 1/2 way across the country. He shipped it via priority mail. I think shipping was around $11, not bad. FAST response to emails, no gripes there either.

2 small problems with the order. First, the pipe and muffler arrived, without any packing at all and there were small scratches from them banging around in the box. Second, the gasket and studs were missing. However, once I emailed them about it, I got them in 2 days, with extra nuts, washers and lock washers and 2 really cool acorn nuts.

All and all I'm happy... In the spirit of the Olympics... 9.3

Attachments

Radmanfly

Jul 28, 2008
Oswego, NY
www.farleysradiator.com
Hey Moto,
I am putting a 66 cc EPA engine on a beach cruiser. It just arrived today. The front mount is too small for the thicker front vee tube and I was wondering how did you mount yours? Did your kit come with the correct size front mount? If so, which kit is it? Is there even one out there that does come made to fit? Thanks, Scott

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Hey Moto,
I am putting a 66 cc EPA engine on a beach cruiser. It just arrived today. The front mount is too small for the thicker front vee tube and I was wondering how did you mount yours? Did your kit come with the correct size front mount? If so, which kit is it? Is there even one out there that does come made to fit? Thanks, Scott
The mount I used before the new pipe was from Boygofast on Ebay. 10 bucks with shipping and it worked fine.