Red bat kit, no idea what I'm doin

GoldenMotor.com

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
I perchased the red bat kit and I have no idea what to do now.

I am at the point where the instructions say your suppose to install the throttle and at this point the engrish become undecipherable.

So could someone help me out with something that actually makes since?, mostly I do not understand how to assemble the throttle or witch cable connects to it

did I also mention every step past that point is non-sence? cuz it is

Last edited:

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
maybe I could be pointed in the direction of a generic instruction manual wrote by someone who gives a fudge and did not generate the manual using a auto translator.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Look around this site, and there are threads that cover just about everything you will need to know. Have a look.

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
I am lookin but I am haveing paticular trouble assembleing the throttle, I have idenitifyed witch cable is witch at this point though

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
I'm lot lookin to rebulid the carburetor, I am lookin the assemble the throttle, I've never done anything like this before and I really just need somebody to help me out.

for now I put the throttle on the back burner and I have the engine mounted muffler on and the entire chain assembly installed and adjusted (i think).

it is one of throttles with the kill switch and it did not come pre assembled despite there being no reason for it not to be, apparently it dose in most kits so that little step is conveniently missing from most instructions and now I need to know how to put it together cuz I'm running out of other stuff to do.

Last edited:

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
I figured that out on my own but now new problem, I guess I dont have the spark plug in right since when its installed its suddenly very difficult to move the bike, what is wrong now?

airflow seems to being slowed in some way

edit, if airflows being inpeaded it must be something in the carborator right?

Last edited:

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
ok turns out the cluch needed some adjusting, but I just realised idk how to get the engine to turn over, so I guess I better figure that out.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
First off, there are a lot of other people here who need help, not just you so you don't need to have an attitude just because you weren't getting instant on-line help.

Second, If you really can't assemble a carb or know the engine will be hard to turn with the plug in as opposed to out, and thing a clutch adjustment will help, then I have a hard time believing you even got the bike running properly so suddenly, much less went 40 the first time out.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
First off, there are a lot of other people here who need help, not just you so you don't need to have an attitude just because you weren't getting instant on-line help.

Second, If you really can't assemble a carb or know the engine will be hard to turn with the plug in as opposed to out, and thing a clutch adjustment will help, then I have a hard time believing you even got the bike running properly so suddenly, much less went 40 the first time out.
That's a BIG fo'sho Joe!

Peppers:

Now that you've, (hopefully), gotten over Christmas morning-itis...it would be a real good idea to look through the threads here on the forum in order to make sure you don't have anything dinked-up.

There are several decent installation guides available on-line...you'll just have to look around.

If you "crash install" you're kit...the bike may crash! I hope this makes sense...if not; you may find out the hard way! :-||

Jim

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
I really did get it up to 40 and the cluch adjustment did help considering if your cluch is not set right the bikes gonna be hard to move manually.

I maybe have to make some minor adjustments to get it to track perfect but outer than that I think its pretty ok.

also I have no attitude, if you don't wanna help people thats fine there is not much reason to be a jerk about it though, if you don't have anything nice to say don't way anything at all.

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I suspect that if you look around a bit you'll find that not only do these people want to help, they're some of the most experienced peeps here...

I also fail to see anyone being a "jerk" about anything - jus' tellin' it like it is & doing their best to help you. If you don't like the answers I suggest reevaluating your questions.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Well Mr. Peppers, I hope you got your bike running and everything is good and safe and you have a lifelong hobby that you can enjoy.

I also hope you learn some patients and manners.

peppers

Jul 21, 2010
everywhere
Look, I don't wanna fight with anybody but your gotta keep in find not everybody is Mr internet and knows how get good results from a google search, the rules of the forum says this specifically. I actually rode my bike all over town yesterday and all went well, the only real problem is I have yet to find an effective light for night time driving.