Was a Street bike-

GoldenMotor.com

Matheneyr3

Jun 4, 2009
Carolinas
This was my my last build- Really wanted to post some pics..even though I only had my Cell to Snap 'em with.

Thanks to Max350 for his in-frame tank Design...I really admired his build.

I had some old frames, and wanted something more comfortable to ride- Had Max's Frame design floatin' in my Noggin- but a kick start would be nice....I wanted more convenience outa this build, with a classic look....Well, I may not have gotten the Classic Style- But it came out Comfy- and reliable.

Cruise about 25- top end of 30, and easy to start- fires in 2 kicks of the pedal, and idles nice. I kept for the Reliable end of the spectrum- as I got tied of changing jugs, and burning up pistons...Again, sorry for the cellphone pics-

-Richard.

Attachments

Matheneyr3

Jun 4, 2009
Carolinas
Biknut- Thank you, although I have been through the second jug on this motor, for a BGF purchased engine, I have no complaints. for my 5th motor purchased it has minimal vibration compared to the 2nd... and 3rd-Lol!

Whelbender6- Yes, I wanted the look of the shorty mufflers that can be bought, without the extra expense....I cut it bout half, and did pop the bottom back on- also cut 3 holes through the cap to open up the exhaust a bit- not sure how much it helped, but in my little mind- it improved the bottom end a bit.

-Richard.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Cool. I have seen motorized bikes where the stock muffler tip sits too close to the ground and looks a bit awkward. It happens on lowriders, stretches and vintage stingray builds. Good to know they can have a shorter muffler and more ground clearance with no expense and a little sweat.

max350

Apr 10, 2010
Sweden, Örnsköldsvik
This was my my last build- Really wanted to post some pics..even though I only had my Cell to Snap 'em with.

Thanks to Max350 for his in-frame tank Design...I really admired his build.

I had some old frames, and wanted something more comfortable to ride- Had Max's Frame design floatin' in my Noggin- but a kick start would be nice....I wanted more convenience outa this build, with a classic look....Well, I may not have gotten the Classic Style- But it came out Comfy- and reliable.

Cruise about 25- top end of 30, and easy to start- fires in 2 kicks of the pedal, and idles nice. I kept for the Reliable end of the spectrum- as I got tied of changing jugs, and burning up pistons...Again, sorry for the cellphone pics-

-Richard.
Hello! Thank you for those words, fun that you like my bike build, I like your bike looks very cool. "old style". Works front suspension with leaf springs? or is it just for looks?

Regards / Max

Matheneyr3

Jun 4, 2009
Carolinas
-Bikenut-I get about 30 miles to the tank, which is good for my short trips. it holds a little more than a Quart, only a 2 1/2 inch pipe..... I have yet to run dry (fingers crossed!). For long trips I carry a quart size can of fuel in my backpack.

-Killercanuck- Thank you...Gotta say though, for a Racy look- Max350 has a nice thing going with his build!

-Max350- Long story to the leaf spring front, It was built as a challenge from a friend. I was visiting the boat shop he works at, and his repair at the time was a broken spring on a boat trailer....long story short, He wanted to see what I could do with the spring, (I was on my 29er bike that day)- and I don't think he believed I could actually put together a front end with the scraps.....
-the answer is No, and yes....It isn't bushed, but does flex at rear lower pivot- the front one bolted solid, as to make for an extremely stiff ride- She handles better through turns than straight runs.
I figure it's better to try and fail, than never try at all.... this one works- sorta!

-Thanks all for the positive comments!- Richard.