Here's my new bike!

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
This is a Huffy Karaoke, 66cc chrome slant head, 41 tooth sprocket. Coaster brake omitted, front caliper brake added, rear caliper soon to come. Rear fender removed due to chain rub, had some difficulty starting, and it idles way too high, I'll get the tweaks eventually. :) Gotta endure the break in period.

There are next to no vibs on this bike! I'm amazed. Very quiet, however, I'll need to make some more clutch adjustments.

Coming along nicely though!

Attachments

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
She rides so smooth! Engine is so well balanced, there's almost zero vibrations. Beach cruiser sits you upright, with a straight back, so the comfort is only comparable to my chopper. I'm going to order the manic mechanic hub adaptor, and I have a spring loaded tensioner and heavy duty hardware kit also coming. This is one sweet ride! Been rode once, and still in break in, and she responds with torque and anticipation already! I love this kit from boygofast! 66cc slant head with large mounts. (no drill/adaptors) She slipped right in like it was a pair of spandex! lol

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Ya Iam running his Z280 motor myself and it is the smoooothest motor Ive bought and it has much more power then my other motors, Iam about to order another. Well nice build enjoy the ride.