USSR 1961 motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

sbech

Jan 7, 2011
Latvia (Europe)
Thank you, people, I am very glad and happy to see your words, and your forum overall - it is interesting, to know, that such motorized bicycles are built also in US and Canada, Australia!

English is my third foreign language... Hope, I am better, than Google Translate :)

One of aspects, good for restoration of Russian machinery - that time (50-60-70-ties) a lot of products were standardized in planned economy. For example - very-very similar lenses were used not only on bicycles, but also on different agrimotors, cranes, tractors, and even military machines, just painted green there.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thank you very much for sharing your talents, skills and your bike with the members. If you do any more projects please remember us. Thank you again.
Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
My son studies the Russian language. He was not interested in motorizing a bicycle at all until he saw your D-4.

sbech

Jan 7, 2011
Latvia (Europe)

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
One of the best resotrations works i have seen, and to make it better it comes with the history of it. Awesome work on it keep up the good work.

LAboy

Nov 28, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I remember all these D4/D6 engines. Much better quality compare to china girl. And I have installed bunch of engines to russian bicycle "Ural".
Sbech, you did a great job, thank for your input.