Finally..... starting the build!

GoldenMotor.com

Cafe Racer

Jun 17, 2010
San Francisco
Finally built my work area in my garage. Now I can start to do the build. I have the bike and the motor from DAX.

The bike is an older DiamondBack DBR. Planning to make it a single speed bike. What do you think about the Spooky Tooth wheels?

More to follow...

Miguel

Attachments

tvc15

Jun 27, 2010
portland, OR
Before you buy ANYTHING from spooky make sure you call and see if it is stock first or else you might get spooked like I did... More than once I might add!

Pirate, Sick, Piston and Venice are really great vendors, and they all ship wicked fast.

Buy a sprocket adapter from pirate or sick from manic mechanic if it fits, really a great product.

Good luck and expect some hiccups on the was brother, all par of the fun

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Finally built my work area in my garage. Now I can start to do the build. I have the bike and the motor from DAX.

The bike is an older DiamondBack DBR. Planning to make it a single speed bike. What do you think about the Spooky Tooth wheels?

More to follow...

Miguel
I run the 12g. heavyduty wheels from Spooky....spend the extra $20 and go stainless on the spokes, they are much better and less maintanence, as in ease of cleaning, shiny and stronger.