North Alabama here

GoldenMotor.com

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
Haven't had much time to search the motorized bike forums for months, I build GEBE units, mostly using Sun Cruisers. I have 3 bikes on the carport waiting for backordered engines to arrive. I've used the 25 Zenoah, 33Tanaka, 40Tanaka and 35cc Robin/Subaru, plus built a few Workman PAVTrikes with the Staton 35.

And I guess I've put on over 12,000 miles since I started in 2005.

Anyway, hi all.

Skyliner70cc

Mar 8, 2008
Welcome bama to our forums. Sounds like you really like the Gebe bikes. 12k miles is plenty of miles to gain lots of valuable experience. Hope you share some of it with us.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
yes and tell us how to pry parts out of the factory lol,,,, I have lately been building with non traditional engines, I wouldn't mind having a drive system or two. No motor of course,

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
yes and tell us how to pry parts out of the factory lol,,,, I have lately been building with non traditional engines, I wouldn't mind having a drive system or two. No motor of course,
I tried to keep about 6 bikes built and on hand, little did I know when I sold out reordering would take 6-8 weeks (oh for the good old days) ...I'm scrapping up funds to get 10 kits next week, maybe that will keep down the stress level of this little hobby income.

welcome to the site. look forward to learning and sharing ideas with [you. glad to have you with us
Thanks Cruiser...If its okay with you, I'll just plop down in one or two threads and put down what I've figured out about bikes, engines, tires or travel, there is ample information out there on installations and preferences, all's I know is what works for me.

Keep it simple works best, I've finally gotten my customers spreading the word and using 3 models of bikes gives them a choice re: prices.

Bama bike guy! Awesome to have you here.

You will be an asset to this place I know.
Hey Joe...yeah, I kind of quit the forums mid-October '07, was googling last nite, and found my name in this new forum, and registered to see the member list, I recognize a few handles.

Just looking for a spot to send folks who e-mail me, and not get them all confused.

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
Hey Bamabikebuy. Big Joe here from Decatur. I am still riding my pedal powered PAV trike. I did go to Bham and saw the powered trike. I haven/t decided yet on whether to motorize yet. Glad to see you here.

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
Hi Big Joe,

I've never been a big fan of the steering and balance on trikes, don't think I'm going to mess with them. But before YOU do, I'm 30 miles from the Peddler's front door in Decatur. Come up and ride a two wheeler around, 12" saddle and shock absorber seat post, you might be surprised.

At least you would know what us mb'ers are talking about having fun after you take a 30 minute spin on the backroads.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Look's like I forgot to Welcome you Bama...Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us :D

I have enjoyed reading your post and great pic's :)
:ride2: