Hello gassers

GoldenMotor.com

CHIPS X

Jul 13, 2009
South Central Minneapolis
Good Morning,

Well I assume I'm jumping full into the hobby the way a few others have-by trying out a friend's gas bike. Last week I rode my friend's Western Flyer and was hooked. I bought an old black, white and red Otasco Flying O cruiser to use as a base (camera broken, will post asap) and just ordered a Starfire 48cc black/chrome kit to put on it. After reading many forum posts I'm a little overwhelmed with the project but luckily I have two friends that work at bike shop and have their own rides. In a week or two I'm hoping to be up & at em in South Minneapolis......so I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you guys for the plethora of info I gleaned from your posts. I think spending a bit more on the Starfire was the right move, but only time (and apparently the mood of my specific engine) will tell. I will post some before & afters when I can. Watch for plenty of questions to come and thanks again, you guys are a knowledgeable, friendly forum!

Chips X

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum Chipx, you are among some the best motorized bicycle enthusiasts on the planet. Can't wait to see the pics.....................

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Chip,
You've come to the right place. You're also fortunate to have friends in the cycle business. That will be a real plus in your favor. Have fun, ride careful and post some pix of your build when it's finished.
Tom

Plindy

Dec 9, 2008
mn. usa.
Hi, Bet you will be getting stoped and asked about the MB alot in s. mpls! They the best fun, Try not to smile too much, HA!