Hello From NJ!!!

GoldenMotor.com

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
Hi Im Tom from NJ,
Love to tinker,,have a small shop with welder,drill press,and a bunch of hand tools,,hope to learn from all you guys here,,i plan on building a motorized bicycle soon for the first time,,I have a valid MC license and a class A cdl.I may build and sell these if they work out well.
Take care!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum, hope you share with us your builds. Do you plan a cruiser or mountain bike for your first build? Maybe a cool chopper?

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
Im thinking to get a cruiser from chinamart for my first build,,would like to add a front caliper brake system to it also :)
I had my eye on the Huffy,,the wheels needed to be trued,,but other than that it looked pretty solid to me.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the forum tom. we look forward to hearing more about your motorized bicycle. i am older and prefer the cruiser bikes. i have a motorized mountain bike and a motorized trek pure cruiser. for playing the mountain bike is my favorite and for longer rides to work and stuff the motorized cruiser bicycle is my choice. i can sit on it all day

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
Thats awesome Paul!
I have learned so much just reading hours of old posts here,,should be getting my china 2 stroke next week sometime,,its coming across the country from Ca.I just picked up a cheap Huffy cruiser at chinamart the other day and am prepping it for the motor.Cant wait,,i would like to build and sell these also once in a while for some extra cash if it works out.
Take care!!
Tom :)

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
welcome to the forum ,I run a blue huffy Cranbrook . that's why they call me what they call Me, oh and it setup for Race for the shift kit. good luck bro .