Huffy Cranbrook from Utah - First Build

GoldenMotor.com

Igor

Sep 18, 2011
Brigham City Utah
This is our first build. It started as a Huffy Cranbrook from Walmart ($70). We painted it, replaced the wheels/tires, handlebars, seat, and front end. We also added front brakes, headlight/taillight, mirror, and last (but not least) two foxtails named Alice and Trixie. We used vinyl to add the detail on the paint. Note the winking skull painted on the air cleaner cover. We definitely get a lot of comments, especially from the 8-10 year old boys (and "middle-aged" men)...

This one is for my wife. We'll start on mine in a couple months.

If there is interest, we can post more detailed pics later.

Attachments

broke and hungry

Aug 21, 2011
Springfield Missouri
Great looking bike!

I have been building off the Nel Lusso and Cranbrook frames, they are cheap but good enough if your not looking for speed. I have been all over them bikes and have found a few tricks. If you are interested we can trade tips and pics. I as well am new here.

I have just bought a new Felt 1903, now the fun really begins.

Cheers!

This is our first build. It started as a Huffy Cranbrook from Walmart ($70). We painted it, replaced the wheels/tires, handlebars, seat, and front end. We also added front brakes, headlight/taillight, mirror, and last (but not least) two foxtails named Alice and Trixie. We used vinyl to add the detail on the paint. Note the winking skull painted on the air cleaner cover. We definitely get a lot of comments, especially from the 8-10 year old boys (and "middle-aged" men)...

This one is for my wife. We'll start on mine in a couple months.

If there is interest, we can post more detailed pics later.