2 forums

GoldenMotor.com

ironhorse

Sep 4, 2008
Southern AB, CAN
Ya, a tad warmer here. Both sites offer good info. Knowledge should be free and shared.Hope I don't have to choose a gang. I am lousy with the hand signs(arthritis), but the guns are cool. ......
ironhorse in Chinook country, Foothills to the Rockies- Canada

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I was banned for saying "If we were kinder to folks, this place would be full to the rafters" And then I got dog bit, snork. I was told they wanted quality people, not quantity. No kidding. I was grateful when I found you folks. As some one said, a tad warmer here, fo' shore. But I really miss some of the really great ppl there.
I do not want to be just contributor of a web how-to manual or a "Movement" Imagine the "Million man buzz" into D.C., all in finely pressed brown shirts. It's been months and the thought of that still cracks me up. If you really read over there, any one who suggests the "K" word, (kind) gets banned. I am just fine right here and glad to know you folks.
:ride:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I discovered the other forum first. Noticed the dual citizenship, here and there, of several of you lot.

One thing I note on the other forum (I don't yet know about this one), is people seem very quick to indict others, often incorrectly, for posts that are seen as off topic.

Howdja get banned, twice, Joe?

Brenton

I guess I don't play well with others...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
My view
Bike guy joe and Norman enabled me to keep my ride going until I learned How to keep it going myself.
I Use large Fillipinos mods as well as others.
My bike would not have been as much fun without this site.

Thank You. Bikeguy Joe and Norman.

I probably misspelled the names .
Spelled correctly, both.
You are welcome my friend.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
The most interesting thing: BOTH site owners are about the nicest guys on earth. Tom is a young, bright, handsome fellow with no attitude whatsoever. Paul I have not met in person, but the dude would give you the shirt off his back. Really cool guy.

Sites are "made" by the mods and the regulars.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
2 forums, no waiting. Or, "A tale of 2 forums" They were the best of times. They were the worst of times.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
no politics on this forum
yay!!!
that's why I only come here now!!!
(I used to be a moderator there)
if I offended anyone here while they were there...I am sorry, I had good intentions
there is truth to the saying 'power corrupts'

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
just bill!! (aka azkronic) or is it the artist formally known as? snork. Great to see you. Have you been reading the DIY threads? Some amazing stuff.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I haven't been around much lately
been busy with the grandkids :)
there is much imagination down in DIY

I added the aka's to make sure everyone who knew me there wouldn't think I was being 'shady' or anything
I just wanna enjoy my bike and help others enjoy theirs...that's all :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
"I just wanna enjoy my bike and help others enjoy theirs...that's all"

Exactly justBill, Me too.

I didn't mean to sound unkind with the aka stuff. Just playing around. I was danny3xd over there. Is great to see you and some of the others again. And nothing wrong with duel affiliations. It is about the happy and the fun.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I surf at both sites, using the same name. I like the continuous responses at the other forum, but I believe the DIY section here is the best on the web, thanks to deacon and Neat Times, among others.

Bill, you were never out of line there, and I respect you for that.

CalgarysFool

Aug 30, 2008
Iron,

I'm in Calgary, too. I ordered my bike from Spookies which, to keep it 2-forum topical, I found advertised on the other forum and then...found them advertising here 2! Whadayaknow?!!!

I was really hoping I'd get my wheels t his week, but realistically don't expect it before winter locks us into another cycle of hibernation... you know, end of next week or the week after that!

There is a store in the South end of town. I chatted with them by email, but they didn't have a bike style I liked, so I went with Spookytooth.

Should ask them about other options -- a studded rear tire and maybe a ski for the front.

Cheers Home-boy!

Brenton

BlueCollarBike

Aug 14, 2008
no politics on this forum
yay!!!
that's why I only come here now!!!
(I used to be a moderator there)
if I offended anyone here while they were there...I am sorry, I had good intentions
there is truth to the saying 'power corrupts'
Hi Bill

great seeing you here as well.
I thought the Picture with the two Children looked Familiar.:D

I enjoy helping others as well.

these little motors are a bit less stressful then the Bigger,, Hd ,,triumph,, Bsa ect ect I'm use to.
They are inexpensive
and as my cards Say.
the most fun you can have with your pants on.

cheers:)

BlueCollarBob

Biker Mike

Mar 21, 2008
Cropwell Alabama
I did not know there was another site. Once I found and joined this site, I have not had a need to search any where else. All the help you need with these engines can be found here somewhere. If you can't find it all you have to do is ask. The guy's here have been great! No wandering here...(^)