gt2 motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

oldsurfer

May 21, 2010
thousand oaks,,,ca
i have finished my first build and found on bicycle-engines .com ...a 26 inh cruiser with built in tanks shocks rear gear ...just bolt in the motor...any one tryed this as for quality or tanks no leaking....at $349 it seems like a steel !!!!!!.trk

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
i have finished my first build and found on bicycle-engines .com ...a 26 inh cruiser with built in tanks shocks rear gear ...just bolt in the motor...any one tryed this as for quality or tanks no leaking....at $349 it seems like a steel !!!!!!.trk
I have not heard anything bad about them....It seems ever one that buys one is happy with it....Heavy duty rims and the whole 9 yards....You cant ask for a better deal....The only thing I dont like about them is decals or paint on the gas tank....I would change that to a Indian decal setup....
John-John

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Great & easy way to build. Be sure to Kreem the tank before using; mine had a few pinhole leaks.

After coating the tank, no problems.

AslansMonkey

Oct 2, 2008
I've had no problems with my GT2 and am VERY happy with the frame and rims.

However, I too, do not like the sticker (it's a sticker, not paint) on the tank. It'll take some heat to remove, probably so I've not worked on getting them off yet.

I hope to build another one on the GT1 frame this summer, which is the same basic frame just without the built in tank. I find I like the look of the teardrop tank more than the built in one on the GT2. Also, the GT2 tank has a narrow filler hole which makes it a little harder (though not annoyingly so) to fill.

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
The stickers peel off easy and sticky remover cleans the tank right up. Also removal of the stickers from the rims & fork gives them a cleaner look.

I carry in my tool bag a small filtered funnel to fill the tank with; and have a rack mounted fuel bottle for refilling on the road.