Old Huffy

GoldenMotor.com

HUB

Sep 5, 2009
Mesa,AZ
I've been slowly making my Huffy I got at the thrift store for $20 into a motorbike. This is what I have so far. I brazed a seat mount lower on the back to make it a little more sleek looking. I'll want to make a tank to go in that empty space but the black one should do for now. I'm attempting to make a headlight for it too. that's the metal on the ground there that I started to hammer out. .bld.

Attachments

HUB

Sep 5, 2009
Mesa,AZ
Maybe when I get it running. I still have yet to take it for a spin. I get sidetracked fairly easily. I should at least fire it up to make sure the engine wasn't a lemon.

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
That's actually pretty nice looking, even the stock tank looks OK. Good luck with test fire.

shearbf

May 8, 2009
Muskegon,MI USA
Like the seat mount work. Never can figure out why some motorbkers want their butt up in the air. Hope your gonna get a front break on it. IT"S NICE.

"Good judgement comes from experance,experance comes from bad judgement."

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Like the seat mount work. Never can figure out why some motorbkers want their butt up in the air. Hope your gonna get a front break on it. IT"S NICE.

"Good judgement comes from experance,experance comes from bad judgement."
While I like the looks of board trackers and might have liked riding one when I was young, for long rides I like sitting upright and not leaned over. Me poor old body can't handle leaning over laid out on the bike. When you're a geezer you'll understand.
SB

HUB

Sep 5, 2009
Mesa,AZ
My joints are pretty trashed as it is already. So unless I'm riding a hammock I'm not going to be too comfortable anyways.

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
While I like the looks of board trackers and might have liked riding one when I was young, for long rides I like sitting upright and not leaned over. Me poor old body can't handle leaning over laid out on the bike. When you're a geezer you'll understand.
SB
I concur about the hunched over ride....( try riding a bike with a titanium spine )....but then again....if I'm in pain already...WTF ....LOL.....but the bike is looking cool !....keep it up and keep us posted !

Laters,
Salty.shft.