Basic, reliable, motorized bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
I have ridden Jim's kit bike here in the photos.
Smooth, proper, quiet, and minimal simplicity.
This Kit Is The Number 1 Best Basic Kit On The Market With No Rival.

Every potential problem or hang up present in the box you get from China has been addressed and corrected in Jim's most excellent kit. Heck, with the captured internal rubber engine mount isolation, the bicycle's tubes don't even get scratched. Combined with the hub mounted sprocket adapter for concentric and true rotation, this engine mount provides the smoothest feel possible on a motorized bicycle.

In my opinion, this kit is far under priced for the value you receive.
Completely worth every penny for a hassle free ride.....

'Brett
confused again .....
So I order a kit, and use the mount and sprocket thingy

Also,were is ride65s site/ how to order?

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
You know theres some thing to be said about buying an upgraded kit vs the basic el cheapo. Ive been looking at bicycles online every where just to see my options. I have no problem with a $100 walmart bike but they just dont have the features I want like front suspension, comfortable seat, suspension seat post and maybe others Im not thinking of right now. By the time you add these features you can easily add another $100 to the price, so now that $189 bike doesnt look to be too bad of a price, same with these kits too.

ride65

Jan 9, 2009
connecticut
Ride65 just asked Jim about the motors he uses I do not sell parts. The parts come from Jim at (Manic Machanic). I am going to order the motor mount, intake, sprocket adapter and sprocket tommorow if I have time or the next day. I have a aluminum beach cruiser that has been sitting here for a year, just like the one on jimes sight. It looks like it will come together real nice now that he has all the parts. Should be a painless install I hope. I really did not like the bike. Mine is clear aluminum not black with red rims. A spray can should fix the rims And I will take the frame to my local auto body shop and let them spray it black. Hope it is on the cheap Should look just like jims when it is done. The bike was not cheap and I will be glad it is done.