Robin EH035 Kill switch proper installation? see pic

GoldenMotor.com

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
It is a simple red button to ground the magneto and I have never done this before. I will probably choke it out in the meantime. I do not think I can kill it with the clutch because the clutch only expands from spinning. I have not yet started this up and will probably do so at midnight unless some sould cares to save me? I am also uploading a virgin image for you to instruct me if need be. What wire goes where and what to ground.

Please help and I will do my best to ride off into the sunset and move on to the Bike Bug I am expecting.

Thanks! I will take some pic tomorrow if I get this squared away.

.sno.

Attachments

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
If I give it throttle while holding the brakes is that a better way to kill the engine?

UPDATE: I have rode many motorcycles and scooters.. I just took my very frost MB ride and enjoyed it despite the 19 degree weather... Whooosh! That cold ate up my fingerless gloves in seconds and then spit out my fingers! I have the 1.5" roller on it for now and will put the slow poke 1" on soon.. Man that was a nice ride! I still have two dangling wires and a kill switch. I am thinking all I need is a regular toggle switch for just the two wires on the engine. I think I can also just hook the kill wire to the wire closest to the recoil that is probably hooked up to the magneto for the kill switch? I do not want to kill the brand new Robin by hooking something up wrong. I also think it might be better to choke it off from reading other posts before posting this one.

Cheers.

http://www.photorepetto.com/Beer/01-CHEERS.jpg

Last edited: