Become a part of the Motor Bike Video!!

GoldenMotor.com

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
Great idea count me in you can use any pics of my chopper or "dump find" bikes!!! and if you need any more just ask im sure i could get some better ones
zpt(^)

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Last chance to be a part of the Motor Bike Video!!

thank you everyone for the videos and pictures. im going to stop taking stuff on monday jan 10. IF you have any pics or videos, post your links here, that would be great. The stuff I already have is awesome. Thanks everyone!!

The video will be found on Tand0m's Channel but It wont be for maby a month. I have no time to make the video but ive been working on it. I will post the video links here when its done. Remember, Jan 10, 2011. !!!!!!!!

I will stop taking media on Jan, 10, 2011!!!!!!

.we.cvlt1..trlrl.(p)

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
you can use my video
YouTube - Near wipe out on motorized bicycle
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jMZ-AagdOzg" frameborder="0"></iframe>
that was a close call in that video, ill put some of it in my video and ill also include your account name so people know who you are.

Riding in the sand!!dnut

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Thanks everyone for all the videos and pictures!

Im done taking stuff and Im going to start working on the video. Hopefully it will be done within a month, depending on the weather and my job. Anyway, thanks everyone for being a part of this project. You can check this thread or you can check my profile for the video link when its done.

Woot! dance1

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
The Video is Done!

The Video is Finished!!

Ha ha, I knew I could do it. I got it finished faster then I thought I could. Its great! Im rendering it right now and it will be on YouTube in a matter of minutes! (more like a half hour) Anyway, you guys should like it. I spent alot of time making sure I put names on everyones videos and pictures so then know who you are. Thanks alot you guys for helping me with this project. Ill put the link up here soon tonight and it will also be my signature if anyone wants to quickview it.

dance1

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Good job. It takes a lot of work to make a movie like this one. I hope you get a lot of hits.