all but the chain

GoldenMotor.com

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Looks nice.

You will want a rear brake on that bad boy though. You've got a v-brake on the front, so I'd assume you have the mounts on the back, which it looks like you do. :)

Aric

Aug 8, 2013
maine
oh my god this thing is soo damn fun ran so much better then i would have imagined an iv barely touched the throttle had a rough idling problem so i tore the carb apart an adjusted it to the second lowest setting on the rich side tac welded the tensioner on the bike due to the first start automatically ripping the tensioner into my spokes ... sketchy buisness adjusted the clutch several times but this thing runs like a dream no excessive smoke head not leaking things amazing best two hundred bucks iv ever spent in my life pick up is phenomenal cant wait for the break in to be over so i can wot this s o b

Aric

Aug 8, 2013
maine
an it would deff help if i could lower the engine its a hella tight fit but **** if it aint broke dont fix it so that s o b staying where it is...also the bolts from my engine stud almost rattled out after the first ride... maybe two mins so used some blue threadlocker loctite

Aric

Aug 8, 2013
maine
an ill deff change the plug an wire just waiting for the break in def looking into a shorter hot plug i hear it helps the power alot

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Don't worry about tuning or mods until it's broken in fully. These engines usually take 300-400 miles to settle down and run up to full potential.
Once it's stable and fully seated, you can start looking for more.
I'd suggest a smaller rear gear and a pipe for better cruising speed.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
an it would deff help if i could lower the engine its a hella tight fit but **** if it aint broke dont fix it so that s o b staying where it is...also the bolts from my engine stud almost rattled out after the first ride... maybe two mins so used some blue threadlocker loctite
Keep an eye on mounting bolts and exhaust bolts for the first few rides, after you check them a few times they usually take a set and stay tight. Be sure to use a second exhaust mount to hold the muffler from shaking around too.
This is death on exhaust studs. Mount that heavy muffler right!
Also take the time to regrease the hub bearings very soon if you have not already done so. They won't last at motor speeds unless they have grease!
Get a patch kit too!

Aric

Aug 8, 2013
maine
the whell hub ??? ill deff do that i want this motor to last as long as possible advice on maintaining this beast would be amazing things to check from experience etc.i did change the head around but i re tourgqed it to spec these things are so damn fun