Black Dog 2.0

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey y'alls,
Revisited Black Dog....with the exceptional help and expertise of Jim at Creative Engineering...

Custom, one off, motor mounts....no one else on the planet has these mounts..( yet ).. high velocity intake pipe....speed sprocket and hub adapter....38 tooth...exceptional speed and smoothness....hills ?...no issue....speed ?...fun as sh*t.....This bike could not have been built w/o Jim and his wife Karen...( these folks are hands down, some of the best in the world )...they worked with me for the last 6 weeks dealing with my issues and humbly catering to my every whim...professional and damn right fun to work with....Karen had to deal with me on the phone via the Florida Relay Service ( I'm deaf )...and it never fazed her.....they are going to have a whole lot more of my business....I can't thank them enough.....The bike is incredible....flat out hauls butt....not even broken in yet....I pass cars on 6th street... LOL....hooking up the computer tomorrow and see EXACTLY what it'll do !.....Jim and Karen ROCK ! I'll keep y'all posted !

Salty.shft.

Attachments

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Man, Thats a nice bike. Nice mounts too! Wish mine would show up soon.
Patience is a virtue.....well worth the wait.Those mounts totally eliminate vibrations and they are just plain cool ! With the added intake and 38 tooth sprocket and adapter I'm able to go almost 36 MPH flat out and to those whom doubt that, my computer says so. But I seldom get on it and just cruise comfortably at 30 MPH. It'll pull hills no problem too.I'm adding a better front brake soon since the one I already added is a POS.

Salty.shft.

obd1kenobi

Dec 28, 2009
chicago
awesome bike! I'm building a Ridgedale as well! I will have the same mounts as you, as soon as Jim will ship me mine. Been waiting for over 3 months. I cant wait!