98cc w/Huashang Carb AGK Jackshaft Shift kit

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Bike looks great. How does it ride with that setup?
This lil engine works great with the shift kit.Lots of torque and pulls great in all 5 gears.I'm hopig to get a video posted to show how well it runs.

Aleman ..yes I had problems with the original hub.They told me it was all in the cable...not.The hub was bad.

thanx guys yes the sun came out wow what a long winter

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Looks GREAT MOTO! Good to hear the weather broke and you can ride again. Will there be a cover on the jackshaft tor preserve your body parts?

twalsh341

Apr 10, 2013
Philadelphia
Can you explain a little bit about how your drive works, I see that the PTO output to the jackshaft goes to the "pedal" side, but how is that all eventually tied into the cranks and rear wheel?

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Thanx everyone..as for a cover hmmm I just keep my fingers away HeeHee No just the sheild over the AKG jackshaft which you can see in picture #3 above.

twalsh341,the pedal side has a Sick Bike Parts freewheel set up.So the crank has a freewheel and then 2 sprockets.One sprocket takes the chain from the jackshaft and the the second sprocket has a chain going to the rear cog.This is standard equiment on there shift kits or you can buy just what you need.SBP is a great vender they are on the side of the page.

twalsh341

Apr 10, 2013
Philadelphia
Thanks Moto, I took a look at their stuff, but I'm still a little confused. So they have a freewheel setup that mounts to the cranks and direct drive from the jackshaft to the rear wheel and to the crank freewheel?

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
The freewheel on the crank is connected to the 2 sprockets also so your pedals will not be spinning around as you give the motor gas.Ok the inner sprocket has a small chain coming from the jackshaft.Then the outer sprocket(so it's like a tenspeed with 2 front sprockets) goes back to the rear wheel.When you give it gas... motor to gearbox to jackshaft to inner sprocket which turns the outer sprocket that drives the rear wheel.And this allows you to switch gears while riding.

Butterbean thanx I was following your post as it came up but I lost it!