Spoiler Project Bike

GoldenMotor.com

LouBuilt

Mar 1, 2009
Maine
I have worked on alot of projects before, but this is the first time I have had to fabricate, fabricated parts. 95% done, it has really turned out quite well. I have been building the bike down in my basement, for the last couple months, and it has actually come together, better than expected.
It has taken alot of imagination and measuring, but the end result should be a pretty nice ride during the summer..trk

Attachments

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
great looking ride chopper bikes are my favorite I have not attempted one yet but that is coming soon. Enjoy the looks you'll get from a job well done!

LouBuilt

Mar 1, 2009
Maine
Thank's Moto and MB. I think the hardest part was trying to keep the bike in it's original pedal power condition, while installing the engine and also keeping the drilling of the aluminum frame down to a bare minimum of only 3 drilled holes, 1 in the engine mount front and 1 small hole in the diamond plated chain guard in the rear,and 1 in the sportster fuel tank front bracket the rest of the attachments were performed by HD muffler clamps w/rubber insulators.
A fun build to definitely occupy that spare time between work and family.
lworider1