vehicle nitrous regulator

GoldenMotor.com

kzbesner

Jul 26, 2010
Ottawa Ontario
i just recently baught a large nitrous tank meant for cars, but am wanting to put in on my bike.

is there anything out there that can regulate the amound of nitrous flow into the engine soo that im not waisting any as well as blowing up the engine with a nitrous overload?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
i just recently baught a large nitrous tank meant for cars, but am wanting to put in on my bike.

is there anything out there that can regulate the amound of nitrous flow into the engine soo that im not waisting any as well as blowing up the engine with a nitrous overload?
If you plan on using Nitros on one of these china girls you may want to buy a few extras because you'll likely melt them left and right.......

The wrist pin bearings in these engines dont even handle very high compression for very long, so the Nitros will likely cook it pretty quick unless you are only using a very very small shot for a verty very short period of time and injecting an extra bit of fuel oil mix as well to keep from creating a major lean condition that will kill these 2 Smokers pretty quick.

I could be completely wrong, but I just dont see these engines holding up to very many shots of Nitros....

Just my $.02 because I dont want to see you melt an engine..... but if you do it and it does work please be sure to post info. and video of the results.

Peace

kzbesner

Jul 26, 2010
Ottawa Ontario
what i was thinking is getting a mettal/plastic water bottle.
on the bottom, bore a hole for the nos intake, feed a high comp. hose into the bottle and seal it( wether it be jb weld, or epoxy, w/e)
then bore a hole in the lid, and place a small thin-tubed valve into the hole and seal t wichever what way, then have a hose attatched to this valve and have it simply lead into the air intake.

what i was thinking is pressurize the bottle with NOS and once pressurized, turn off the nos tank valve and open up the small halve at the lid.

Bruce Lee

Dec 13, 2010
California
Nitrous oxide tanks run about 900 to 100 lbs at full. On a china 2 stroke without extra gas added stay at about .004 on the spray nozzel. And then for only about a 2 second shot every 5 seconds.