Another town cruise

GoldenMotor.com

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
Had another ride trough town, complete with almost getting run over and cop encounter. Made it down to the local park and as soon as I came to a stop I was bombarded with questions from the trash collector. The positive comments keep coming in! On the way back a guy coming into my lane from the left did not wait until i passed and almost ran over me. It was kinda scary but I pulled right and made it out ok. At the next intersection I got behind a harley and I revved my engine with him. I'm joking, I couldnt even hear my for his lol. Passed a cop waiting to go left at that same intersection and as Dan told me to do I just waved and smiled. He did the same and went on with his buisness as far as I know.

Pictures at the park

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
Thanks dag, I'm doing my best to enjoy it safely. Gonna start wearing a vest or something to make myself more visible, won't look good but neither does having my head split open.

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
I've got a motorcycle jacket but it's not armored, just leather. It's black with red and silver stripes. Not really gonna help with the visibility but will def help with keeping my skin intact.