new mods

GoldenMotor.com

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Hello everybody, just wanted to rave about my new mod. Well first i replaced my spark plug wire with an 8 mm msd, great upgrade smoother running and more responsive maybe a little faster not sure. Cant wait to get my sbp pipe for Christmas ( already asked the wife for it). I have been trying to improve my ride as much as possible well i just installed a must have the dual pull brake lever I spent most of tonight adjusting my brakes, just got back from a test ride this thing is great. I feel alot safer now i used to just run the back brakes and i just run my bike around town I have had some close encounters with cars,so i finally got the new brake lever worth every penny. dnut

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
next step lights i have lights that dont provide much for seeing down the road but make sure im seen by drivers for the rear i use a dot aproved stop light and brake light rigged to 9 aa batteries and a toggle swicth packeged neatly together in a old plastic container and sealeds watertight with duct tape it is a nice bright red light
and the front i just have a flashlight clamped on the handlebars

Attachments