It's getting old

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
SM Barely said,
"Please note that the staff of motorbicycling.com cannot be held accountable or liable for any loss of, or damage to your breakfast items. We have no connection to, nor have any bearing on, any or part of the lolz specifically alleged to relate to comments made herein or the consequences that may or may not be resultant.
There's spam afoot - off to the bikecave! "
You know, you often request pictures and now I am. Can't wait to see pictures of you outfitted and riding off from the bikecave on your mutant tadpole. Don't forget the cowboy boots. Numerous photos are requested. 2door, this goes for you, too. Can't wait! You guys spend too much time in the shadows. We want to put the spotlight on you guys as people to emulate both in deeds and stylish outfits, too. This could be a trend. With business potential, too (just to keep this within the spirit of the original post). This may lead to another sub category, Fashionable Attire.
SB

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
one thing i beleive is getting old are the false advertisments cough cough sponsers cough

i just recently saw one advertising 50mph in there website header but come on 50mph yeah right or some claim higher hp ratings for the same motor kit or higher top speeds
and they dont actually say this grubbe kit does 50 but it is misleading

but what ever i guess if business is bad enough you can always start lying

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
SM Barely said,
"Please note that the staff of motorbicycling.com cannot be held accountable or liable for any loss of, or damage to your breakfast items. We have no connection to, nor have any bearing on, any or part of the lolz specifically alleged to relate to comments made herein or the consequences that may or may not be resultant.
There's spam afoot - off to the bikecave! "
You know, you often request pictures and now I am. Can't wait to see pictures of you outfitted and riding off from the bikecave on your mutant tadpole. Don't forget the cowboy boots. Numerous photos are requested. 2door, this goes for you, too. Can't wait! You guys spend too much time in the shadows. We want to put the spotlight on you guys as people to emulate both in deeds and stylish outfits, too. This could be a trend. With business potential, too (just to keep this within the spirit of the original post). This may lead to another sub category, Fashionable Attire.
SB
http://images.craigslist.org/3oe3p73l05O65S25R1a8r754fce9a8d1a140e.jpg :p Sorry could not resist..;)rotfl