bgf shipping

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Took about 5 days to go from Cali to Michigan and that was pure UPS ground, he shipped out same day.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
anyone had dealing with boy go fast,were they fast shippers or didnt get what you order.
I have ordered a fair amount of mtrs and misc. I can only speak for myself but I have had really good luck with them. Had one problem but they were able to resolve it.

One thing I would like to see from them is combined items shipping rate. Even zip code pricing would be better than fixed price shipping.

I usually wait for an item from them that is on sale with free shipping. Of course we know that the shipping is figured into the sale price.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I've ordered 3 engines and many other misc. parts with great results, quick shipper and good prices are why I have ordered from BGF, I order from the local vendors here as well if they have what I'm looking for but BGF has many parts that none of the vendors here list in there e-stores......I have wondered why this is the case.?

BGF has even included extra parts a couple of times with my order so order with no worries in my opinion..