Cargo

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Here ya go......
Hahahaha!
Too funny. For one I usually shop at Albertsons around the corner but I at least take big cloth bags to hang on the handle bars!
I also park INSIDE!

You crack me up goat, I love your sense of humor ;-)

I have one too, and that is why pulling up a wagon and using it for shopping really makes me grin, especially with that Radio Flyer with the big wheels rOOt pointed out.
Nice find rOOt ;-}

I do have to do about 30' of sidewalk for my trip so whatever I pull needs to fit that, but otherwise I'm good.

What will really be fun is matching a wagon to my bike like I did my brand new Pathfinder and Chris Craft Boat some 27 years ago.

Ya, that's me years ago at Lake Powell for our honeymoon with my wife taking the pic.
Those were the days. Life was a Cabrera as it were my friends.

It was still great when our son came along too.
This is my son at about 2 and I on the same boat at Lake Havasu. 1991.

Please pardon the color and quality, I scanned in old warn 'Instamatic' pics just to get them.

Yes, that is the London Bridge in the background, and yes, that is the infamous Lake Havasu that we made 'Boys Only Lake Trips" to during spring break with a boat ;-}

Sadly that all had to go as the kid got older and economy got worse.

That doesn't mean I can't mod some wagon to look cool and match MY BIKE does it?
I think not hehehehe ;-}
Any idea's?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I have used down hill competition forks for years. You'd be amazed what I can haul on them old school BMX bars. This was a light load .

On my china I took home two 5 gallon buckets home full of fish guts from across town for the garden. Pizzas tons of times, two at a time. My bikes I do as I need been that way for years. There is a method to how my tricks work. I am a true pro.:)

Now if a New Yorker got in this discussion to talk that would be interesting for sure!

I bought a complete cruiser bike off Craigslist disassemble it strapped pieces to the bars and my back, and still got grocery's on the way home... That was on a peddle bike.

I have never owned a trailer.

I am plain Ornery and I hate drugs and alcohol. Don't use them......

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
Now if a New Yorker got in this discussion to talk that would be interesting for sure!
ROAR !

Im sad .......

Order Status: Refunded
(we are no longer taking TrailerOn orders at this time)
Any one know of anyone else that makes something like the TrailerOn that doesn't cost a fortune ?

Lol. The TrailerOn website now says this ?

ALL ORDERING HAS BEEN SUSPENDED! Due to the recent hurricane activity, we are no longer filling orders. We apologize for any inconvenience!

:X

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
If the trailer on is that piece of pipe w/the seat post hole and the notch in the back,it should be easy to make,and could be made for the bike using it,,an old inner tube would make a lot of rubber rings