Chainless Bike, Anyone seen one motorized?

GoldenMotor.com

gadgetman80

Jul 2, 2008
Mio MI
I was wondering if anyone has seen one of these motorized? I've been lurking around on here and I gotta tell ya, you guys have a wealth of information for someone like myself looking to get a "bicycle". I haven't made the leap yet as I still don't have a bike, but soon, very soon.

Dekra: D-Drive System

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
hey gadget; just when you think youve seen it all. i like the beach bike a lot. they are less expensive than the auto-trans land rider. that and a gebe 1000.00. a little rich for me till i hit the lotto.

gadgetman80

Jul 2, 2008
Mio MI
I've been searching guys/gals, that is a sweet lookin ride (even without a motor :). It appears that the right chain stay is larger than the left, and houses the drive shaft. I decided against it as up here in northern michigan, the 4th equals garage sale season!!! I picked up 3 bicycles today, one is ready to ride.....but I'll save that for another thread.

Last edited:

realdigga

Jul 12, 2009
Australia
hi pablo,any chance youve had a chance to play with one of these shaft drives and worked out how to ad your sick kit to it?

wdbtchr

Jan 31, 2008
Juneau, Ak
Didn't see this thread before. Answer...not yet, but workin on it. Thinkin in terms of a freewheel on the left side of the crank with a sprocket. Trying to get the wheel relaced first...LBS won't touch it.