How to hide your engine and gas tank

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Anyone ever thrown a saddlebag over your bike to hide the engine? I imagine ya need a spacer in there to keep from over-heating.

dmsdesigns9

Sep 17, 2009
Chicago
i was thinking a motorcycle cover or bicycle cover that has tarp that cant be cut and lock that to bike with cable so noone can take off and then lock bike to bike lock post to prevent others from seeing so noone will know there is an engine and to prevent stealing, just like a motorcycle almost.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I use a large gas grill cover for mine, real heavy and at this time of the year you can usually find them on clearance sales. Picked up mine for $15.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
for real stealth get a motor thats mounted over the back wheel and use a milk crate to hide it.
Go a step further and get an old chainsaw bar with a chain and have the end of the bar sticking out of the milk crate.
rotfl

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
It'll cover the noise, people will just think you left your chainsaw running in your milk crate. :D

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
The chainsaw blade would further stealth the fact U was a renegade biker...da copper would think U forgot to turn your chainsaw off!