What Is The COOLEST bike you have ever seen?

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Those are the ones, George. Thanks. I'm going to give them a call. That might be a fun summer project. I wonder what they'd say about a motorized version. Char says there are a quite a few owners of those trike tandams that bring them to Children's Hospital. Interested? The pay isn't much but the satisfaction could be incalculable.
Tom

Just_Gassit

Jul 17, 2009
Northern Nevada
Not a motorized bike but a super-lightweight motorcycle. Derbi DH 2.0

Also a motorcycle but with pedals Timeless Motor Company

This one has pedals and qualifies as a moped due to a larger motor. A bit pricey however. I believe the price on it is 1 million. Chicara
+1 I'd love to have one even if I can't ride it on the street. I bet it is silly expensive if it makes it into production though

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
mine!!! used daily...fenders have been bent out of the wheel a dozen times...survived three recks...i wish ive faired as well through these recks...2 galons per week...i ride the crap out of it and all its broken is one wheel hub and a muffler...she is still pretty

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
The "Timeless" hmmmmm. Just rocks big time. But the love of my life (and many will laugh) is my wally world PB with a Honda. Have to have the patented 2Door bent seat post! But bar none I have ever seen, rode or dreamed of, this is just the best MB I know of. Looks so demure here. Is why I love her.

I may be a simple man with simple wants, but she is awesome!

.flg.

...just MHO
Time to switch to light beer. look at that seat post.laff

Adam

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I want a shift kit like you got real bad for my Schwinn build and I will get one before too long, just went and bought a new MIG welder today so I will have to save my pennies back up for the shift kit now.

:Question: have you had a bike without the shift kit and if so would you say that the shift kit is the only way to go if a person can afford one?

I live were there are many hills so I feel that I could benefit from the lower gears and then cruise the flats at a good speed without the very high RPM's in the higher gears.

Fabian

Sep 9, 2009
Australia - Melbourne
There is only one way to go - Get a Shift Kit and be done with it.
I live in an area with seriously steep hills and have ordered and installed the optional 30 tooth dished chainwheel sprocket and 9 tooth jackshaft sprocket and also made a custom 9 speed cassette by breaking apart a Shimano 11-34T and a Shimano 12-36T together with a 19tooth individual hyperglide sprocket to give the following sprocket sizes.

11-12-13-14-16-19-23-28-36

I spent a whole day stripping down the cassette and rebuilding it with various sized sprockets till i found a combination that gives a useful spread of speed increase through the large sized gears and a tight set of gears (11-12-13-14) when road speed starts to meet aerodynamic resistance towing my trailer.

A few pics of my setup and my bicycle speedo tacho

Fabian

Attachments

Last edited: