A thank you to the forum.

GoldenMotor.com

bill gurreri

Mar 30, 2011
york , pa, usa
So i've been asking lots of questions and changing plans quite a bit but you have all been very helpful. Each vendor I spoke with was awsome, patient, and helpful. I decided to go with a motor ready bike to make sure this is for me. I'm sure I will be hooked and look forward to future builds.... This is a great forum and i will stick around for a while....be chattin with you all real soon......xx.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Glad you were inspired. Have fun and please, ride safe.
If you have problems or questions in the future, you know where to come for help.
Tom

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
Dude yer gonna get addicted. he he he.

No, seriously you're going to get addicted like the rest of us here at the "Peter Pan Clan" here in the forum. Not that that's a bad thing.

Hey keep us informed on that GT2 build please I am really interested in one of those and would love to hear some feedback from a new rider/builder.

Welcome to the club.....let the journey begin.

bill gurreri

Mar 30, 2011
york , pa, usa
definatly will,,,, if your gonna get one do it soon... I only found a few places with any left...blow by you can get then and Freedom bikes usa.they did have issues with the head tube but these dealers repaired this.... nice thing is they both help sponsor the sight.... Ill keep ya posted......