Projects, Projects, and More Projects

GoldenMotor.com

solokumba

Nov 24, 2010
Florida
These bike builds have lit a fire. This weekend I was trying to traverse my way around my garage and found (2) children's 4 wheelers and a Stella (Vespa type scooter) that haven't been started in at least 4 years.

The kids 4 wheelers (boys and girls) were never ridden around here because they were on a relatives farm and then dropped off 2 years ago and the kids have outgrown them. Looks like it's time to get them running and put them on CL.

Gonna have to break the carbs down and seriously clean. But I know nothing about 4 wheelers. Guess I'm going to learn.

The Stella also needs to be broken down and a new oil gauge installed.
The I'm gonna referb it and ride it to work this summer. I work a little too far for a daily commute with my trusty HT.

Will probably be asking a few questions here and there.
Wish me luck!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
That must be one big garage. I have to 'stumble' around mine too but there's no way 2 four wheelers and a scooter could hide in mine. The only thing I have trouble finding is the wrench I was just using. :)
Good to have projects. My problem is keeping my garage warm enough without the wife complaining about the gas bill.
Tom