Too Big part 2... thats what she said...

GoldenMotor.com

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
Not yet. Its a 6v light so I could run it off the white wire but I got a battery , regulator , rectifier coming so I am gonna wait.

Oh and mine is not a HF light. I got it off ebay.

:)

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
I like it!!!what do you think the battery life is?Maybe you could hook your white wire in line with the battery so that it is charging the battery when the light is on? kinda trickle charging it!
Is that heat blisters on the paint of that car or is it rain drops?Kip.

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
The battery is 6volts 12amps and rated for 20 hours. What ever that means. The headlight is 6volts 30watts. So somebody might be able to calculate the life ?

kip that chunk of metal next to the battery with all the wires coming out of it is to do exactly what you just asked about.

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Sweet!! Where can I order the battery & electrical plug !!! I 'm with tvc15 or should i call him 88 The blackrat ? We should have a picture gallery of big headlights.. Over & out Dirtyoldcrusier xct2

tvc15

Jun 27, 2010
portland, OR
Sweet!! Where can I order the battery & electrical plug !!! I 'm with tvc15 or should i call him 88 The blackrat ? We should have a picture gallery of big headlights.. Over & out Dirtyoldcrusier xct2
tvc15 or Michael will do, my bike is the rat :)
This weekend I start on my BIG TAIL LIGHTS as well... POST THEM IF YOU GOT EM!

r00t4rd3d

Aug 2, 2010
Internet
Made more progress today. Better light mount , wiring , battery bag , etc. I ran the wire for my regulator/rectifier but I have to kill the battery first so I can tell if its working or not cause I have no way to test a battery. This will tell me how long the battery lasts too just in case the engine cant charge the battery.