If it aint one thing & the darn thing runs

GoldenMotor.com

Jim C

Jul 11, 2010
Long Beach Calif
Well it runs! In my final hours of desperation I took the bike over too Brairdco in Orange County. He got the clutch sorted out in about a few minutes. He road it then found some things to tighten up and adjust. Then I road it, found a few more things to tighten up and adjust. I got it home did some tinkering and road it a couple of miles. I have a few things to clean up and sort out all in all it is a little rough, probably never sneak up on anyone. Clutch is still hard, breaks are weak, ergonomics are poor but over all all that can be worked out. After I get it presentable I will post a picture.

Jim C.dance1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Did you mean, 'Bairdco' ? You actually let that guy touch your bike? :)
Congratulations, Jim. Now go ride and think about a cruiser for your next build. They are lots more comfortable especially if you use a lay-back seat post and drop the bars just a little. Have fun, ride safe and get those pictures posted.
Tom

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
no sweat. happy to do it. and, i'm glad i did. i wouldn't want you to find those loose nuts and bolts the hard way. like when you're lying in the street and your bike parts are rolling passed you...:)

don't forget to tighten that kickstand!