I need an honest opinion........

GoldenMotor.com

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
I have a Kona Bikehotrod for sale in the for sale section for 200 bucks.

Here is more info on this particular model.

It's a super rare bike and while I'm not desperate to sell it...I can't ride it any more due to my arthritis.

The bike costs 750 bucks back in 2005.

Am I asking too much money for it?

It's in almost new condition....I have had absolutely no takers on it from my Craigslist ad....I'm willing to go lower but like anyone else selling something-I want to get as much money for it as possible

cvlt1

Flounder

May 26, 2010
Jacksonville Beach
It looks like a great bike for the money.. Definitely top notch. I would post is on craigs list and sell it local.. That way you dont need to worry about shipping or possible damage during shipping..

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
Thanks.... I have it listed on my local (York PA) Craigslist currently......so far- no takers :-(

taddthewadd

Mar 1, 2009
Visalia, California
I have notice you have to be super patient on craigslist. It isn't like ebay. I have posted things on craigslist and no action and was diapointed and then 3 weeks later I would get a call. Then they would flake out on me and then 2 weeks after that get another call and sell it. This has happened more then once. That sounds like a good price and I bet it will sell just give it some time. BTW in those instance I didn't keep reposting like some people do to bump it to the top. People will do a search and find it usually. Good luck! I would be very interested if I lived by you.