Southern Cali custom

GoldenMotor.com

xwint3rxmut3x

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Anyone order from these guys? I placed an order over 2 weeks ago under the impression that it would be delivered in about 5 business days. I received about 3 confirmation and receipt emails. I responded to the last requesting a tracking number, and i've called multiple times with no response. Do they just drag or have I been got? Thanks..

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
Did you pay with a credit card?(I would check your card statements) How much "custom" work did you have them do? Work takes time. But they should answer there phone. Ive not dealt with this dealer, but have dealt with dealers in Cali and ive gotten my motor/parts within a week but none of my parts were "customized" do they have a website? id check that too sorry i couldn't be more help.

xwint3rxmut3x

May 27, 2010
Chicago
ah, yeah I ordered from their website by credit card, no delay in taking my money. I ordered a banana seat, sissy bar and bolts-nothing too extravagant or anything custom for that matter. It's just the name of the site. But yeah I've ordered a ton of stuff online, it's probably the only way I shop. But as of now their communication is terrible, I wouldn't refer anyone to their site.

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
It appears that SCC is a drop ship retailer. You order from them, They order from someone else and have it sent to you. Their web site shows images from other web sites and E-bay sellers I've seen.