Wot

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have talked to the guy who owns this and he seems legit and just starting out. i checked the wot rating and it apears that that the company that he purchased his website hosting from has a bad reputation. i did some digging on his site with wot and this is what i came up with
This subdomain inherits the reputation of 0catch.com which is the host of his website. seems his host has a bad reputation and he inherits it which sucks big time

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That's sorry to hear I wish him the best of luck. I don't know how all that works. Wounder if he can change hosting etc. Once again sorry to hear that. Someone was bound to ask guess it was me. That might loose business now I feel bad for the guy LOL. Seams a touchy subject I will leave it alone..

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thank you for asking goat herder. he can change hosts real easy and get a good one. i never knew this either so was a good learning experience for me and everyone else that reads this thinking about starting a web page that they need to check the reputation of the host before doing their web site. good job!

zaviii

Oct 17, 2008
Chico, Ca
Wow, you learn something new everyday. I've never heard of "WOT". Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I the owner Xavier Caldwell have created this website, update and control all the contents under the domain "motorized bikes.0catch.com". To address any possible concerns there is no malware, viruses, or spy ware on our website. I think a lot of people are familiar and comfortable with PayPal and that's all we provide for customers to safely purchase our products.

We are a legitimate business and all business that we do is honest and straightforward and I hope we will not be judged by the actions of others.

To help us get an accurate rating from "Web of Trust" and ease any concerns we would greatly appreciate it if, after purchasing our product you would give us a rating on "WOT".
Here is the link: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/motorizedbikes.0catch.com

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

Xavier Caldwell

Alternative Transportation - Custom Motorized Bicycle Decals! - 49-80cc 2-Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits!

Thank you...

Last edited:

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
That's sorry to hear I wish him the best of luck. I don't know how all that works. Wounder if he can change hosting etc. Once again sorry to hear that. Someone was bound to ask guess it was me. That might loose business now I feel bad for the guy LOL. Seams a touchy subject I will leave it alone..
Dem goatheads Do look Nasty!! Caught my limit of specks up on Navajo Lake a couple years ago....lost a real nice CE Roc up there too!

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
i have talked to the guy who owns this and he seems legit and just starting out. i checked the wot rating and it apears that that the company that he purchased his website hosting from has a bad reputation. i did some digging on his site with wot and this is what i came up with
This subdomain inherits the reputation of 0catch.com which is the host of his website. seems his host has a bad reputation and he inherits it which sucks big time
That does suck. I admit it set off all my meters!

I like the decals. Let's get some positive feedback!

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Web of trust sucks donkey ####. They flag down all conservative and European American websites categorically. They have a troll army that will flag any website that isn't "PC" to their tastes or that isn't "green" enough for the real fanatics.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I thought you guys were talking about 'Wide Open Throttle' you know, WOT... I'm just not computer savy enough to keep up with you youngsters. :)
Tom