Long Beach Swap Meet?

GoldenMotor.com

HeyitsAaron

Feb 25, 2010
CA
I don't know if this is the right forum or not, so delete or move this if needed.

But I was wondering if anyone has gone to the Long Beach Swap Meet? They call it the So-Cal Cycle Swap Meet. They're having one this Sunday on the 28th. I thought I might go, but I wanted to know if anyone can tell me what to expect.

-Thanks

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I'll be there selling bikes & kits. (if there's no rain)
The swap meet has everything on two wheels!! If you're into old cool bicycles & MCs... it's the place to be! ;)

pre-war Schwinn

Nov 15, 2009
Los Angeles 90039
You may expect: to be among the most exciting people in the World. I was doing a 1973 Honda 750 superhawk one year, and it needed this one thing,the Gas Tank, and Lo and Behold I got it for 15 bucks. this MC swap is on the prperty of Douglas Aircraft or something like that "Flying Tigers" so in this concentrated out on the ground Swap You will see exactly where You want to Be when You grow up. One time way back in 1984 ,I brought out some leftover hub caps etc off my 1940's Chevrolet " Bell Telephone Box" Truck I'd sold to the Bulldoze Guy Cash as he wouldnt leave me alone out there at the Coyote Canyon Dump "Now Mecedeze Store"a year earlier.. He was out scouting for some missing Hub caps in voice range I heard this guy say,,"That Fool didnt know what he Had" ha ha ha ah.
Key /word (Had)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha All of the props but none of the " Content"

Attachments

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
i might ride my new bike out there, if it ain't raining. i just gotta get about 5 locks for it so no one messes with it.
If you get there early enough, I can put your bike in the back of my truck & get it inside so you don't have to leave it outside the swaps!!

The swap is a good time for $10. When I was drink'n, I'd buy a few beers and walk the aisles(you can sneak in beer too)...
Too bad ya don't drink... I'll have a whole ice chest full of 'em!! ;)

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hey Bairdco and Norm,
Sounds like a great time. To bad I live about 7 hours north of you guys. I need to hook up with you two for a beer!
Have fun,
Pat

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Dooood... Why don't you & your crew drive down for the march 7th beach ride?? (it's gonna be a whole day of bikes, food & beer!!) ;)
Takin my bagger this time to the swap meet with a whole bunch of my Biker buddies, so I'll see you there. Three of them have MBs too {I'm Not the only hooligan who has one}. Funny thing is this, me and Rockvoice built one of them and the other two were built before we even got into MBs?! Not even sure where or how they got them..rd.