Newbie From CA saying Hi

GoldenMotor.com

Fishmadns

May 11, 2010
Port Hueneme, CA
Hi my name is John I found this site as i was looking for parts for my new MB. UPS deliverd my motor last Fri worked all weekend on it so its still a work in progress a photo is attached. Wow what a cool forum you guys have already solved some of my problems way cool.

Thanks John H

Attachments

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Welcome to the forum, you'll find all kinds of info here,keep an eye out for the vc.popo we hear they arnt MB friendly,if you feel like riding with some others check out the so.cal rides we host about every three weeks .Anyway welcome,Later Bob

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Beach cruiser bikes look great with a China girl motor and yours is a very clean build. Will the Pug ride with you? I might build a side car for my Schnauzer.

Fishmadns

May 11, 2010
Port Hueneme, CA
Welcome to the forum. Beach cruiser bikes look great with a China girl motor and yours is a very clean build. Will the Pug ride with you? I might build a side car for my Schnauzer.
Lol Thanks its still a work in progress the pug (Mo) might be able to ride in the trailer I just riged out of my beach cart if I can fix a way she wouldent jump out shouldent be to hard to do.

John H

Attachments

slowpoke

May 12, 2010
North Texas
That cart is really neat! Did you build it, or buy it pre-fab? Close-up photos of the hitch/hook-up and how it's attached at the front of the cart would be appreciated. Thanks from a newbie.

slowpoke

Fishmadns

May 11, 2010
Port Hueneme, CA
That cart is really neat! Did you build it, or buy it pre-fab? Close-up photos of the hitch/hook-up and how it's attached at the front of the cart would be appreciated. Thanks from a newbie.

slowpoke
The cart is a beach fishing cart I got off of ebay years ago all i did was clamp a piece of bent stainless on it with a brass clip bolted to the end. On the bike i bolted an old ore lock to the rack
heres a photo

John H

Attachments

slowpoke

May 12, 2010
North Texas
John H,
Thanks for the quick feedback & photo regarding your beach cart. That's a great idea. I don't see many oarlocks here in North Texas, but I'm sure I can come up with a suitable substitute. And as for the cart, I will probably be be building something like it, after my next motorized bike build. Be seeing you around the forum.

Jerry (slowpoke)

HighBoltage

May 22, 2010
El Cajon, CA
Hi my name is John I found this site as i was looking for parts for my new MB. UPS deliverd my motor last Fri worked all weekend on it so its still a work in progress a photo is attached. Wow what a cool forum you guys have already solved some of my problems way cool.

Thanks John H
Where did you get your motor from?

Bill

Fishmadns

May 11, 2010
Port Hueneme, CA
Where did you get your motor from?

Bill
From these guys.

Motorized Bike Parts

Page to the right side of thid site and look for the stinger bee sticker on the motor thets the motor i got in the mail shipped fast is one thing I can say about them, and the emails/ communication was very good.

Its my first build so I cant say just yet if it is a good motor let you all know after I beet the Sh!t out of the thing in the next few months! After blowing the motor in my truck this morning I think I will be using the bike a lot in the next month or so.

.crt.

John H