Robin Subaru 2 Strokes?

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
2.0HP for a little 40cc 2 smoker is good, what actually matters the most is torque, and none of the 40cc weedwacker type engines have much torque, but they do a pretty good job on a friction drive set up.

The 49cc honda and honda clone 2 smokers seem to do a really nice job on a friction drive or a chain drive bike if all is set up right.

Map

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
if i ever build another 2 banger its going to be from a torn down 70 or 80 cc chain saw or demo saw !!!

i am tired of the china girl i want a real 80cc that reves to 12,000 rpm and sends me flying into traffic at 60mph to my death mmmm k

i had a old school haro free style bmx bike when i was 13 yrs old and i put a 50cc demo saw motor on it, guys that was the fastest motorized bicycle i ever rode in my life !!!! it went suicidaly fast !!!!! and had way more power than my current bike does with the china girl kit on it !!!!

i figure i can buy a 70+ cc saw off e bay and rebuild it and mod it with porting and raising comp and a tunned exhaust and gear it fot high rpms and runn the gearing low so i have a high rpm 30 -40mph bike with incredable torque

the quality of even the cheapest chain saw is far greater than the quality of even the best china girl !!!

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
2.0HP for a little 40cc 2 smoker is good, what actually matters the most is torque, and none of the 40cc weedwacker type engines have much torque, but they do a pretty good job on a friction drive set up.

The 49cc honda and honda clone 2 smokers seem to do a really nice job on a friction drive or a chain drive bike if all is set up right.

Map
the saws are where the torque is at, find an old demo saw or chain saw with fat transfer ports like a stihl and anything over 50cc will impress you i garenty it !

her a 70 cc demo saw like this is the way to go

Attachments

Last edited: