BTR wheels and tires

GoldenMotor.com

Rakkassan34

Nov 2, 2012
Kentucky
Please don't beat me, I did search the forums and the internet extensively for weeks. I'm looking for ready to bolt on BTR wheels and tires with drum brakes, sprockets, and thick spokes. All I came up with so far is people are making their own using moped hubs, motorcycle rims, husky rims etc and piecing them together. I bought some moped hubs and only one motorcycle rim so far but it looks like a job that I'm not going to have much fun with. I have two builds under way one with a china girl motor and the other a B&S V-Twin. The V-Twin is the one I'm using the motorcycle rims spokes and moped hubs for. Still haven't found a tire that I like for it. Anyway for the single cyl 2 stroke bike are there any places that sell BTR type wheels and tires ready to go?

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
You could have a set of wheels built however you want them the question is how much do you want to spend?
If you are looking for off the shelf; try worksman cycles a set of front and rear drum wheels paired with a set of simplex tires.