5th San Diego Group Ride Video

GoldenMotor.com

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
That's a real nice ride ! And for me a nice way to see how people in other countries live. Thanks !
But it seems to me, you are sometimes a little bit rough to the car drivers....:D
When we have summer and i get a own videocam, i will show you some of my rides.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That's a real nice ride ! And for me a nice way to see how people in other countries live. Thanks !
But it seems to me, you are sometimes a little bit rough to the car drivers....:D
When we have summer and i get a own videocam, i will show you some of my rides.
Thanks man.....and yeah, traffic gives me road rage and brings out the tourette's(turrets syndrome) in me.....sorry about thatlaff

I'd be a lot more relaxed if we rode in a more bike friendly environment as pictured below

Man you should see (hear) me when I'm driving my car in traffic....talk about freedom of speech! rotfl

Can't wait to see your vids zuendappman.....cheers!

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Now i've seen this vids 3 times, but i have a question : where are they gone, the good ol' american cars ? I've seen new beetles, new mini's, a lot of these crappy suv's and a japanese invasion....
We in germany love the american 50's and 60's cars everything about it.
But i can't see them on your streets, thats makes me a little sad...

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Yeah, I've seen this car, think it's a '62 or '63 Buick Skylark, because of the portholes on the fender. That's the reason why I'am asking, it's the only car like this in your vids.....